Assertiveness Self-Defense Course – January 22, 2012
Sunday January 22, 2012
2:00 – 5:00 pm
Clinton County Senior Center
201 E. Walker St.
St. Johns, Michigan
“TAKE THE F.A.S.T. TRACK TO GREATER CONFIDENCE, CONTROL, AND COMPOSURE!
In this training you will learn:
• To recognize the warning signs of attack and avoid threatening situations before they become dangerous
• How to avoid attackers by not looking like a victim
• To use the power of your voice and body language (most confrontations and assaults can be stopped by a strong voice, good eye contact and body carriage)
• To find and utilize the power of your fear, not be paralyzed by it.
• And when all else fails, to protect yourself and your loved ones with simple & effective FULL FORCE techniques to the attacker’s vulnerable areas.
FEAR – The #1 Factor in successful self-defense is dealing with the Fear that
naturally arises in a real attack.
ADRENALIN flooding – spontaneously occurs with Fear in dangerous situations
shutting down higher brain function and activating the fight or flight syndrome.
Stress is induced by adrenal flooding, impeding judgement and fine motor skills.
CONTROL, (the ability to assess the threat and respond effectively)!
TRAINING now exists that addresses Fear, it’s affordable and accessible and
PROVIDES THE MOST EFFECTIVE SELF-DEFENSE
AVAILABLE TO HANDLE
TODAY’S SCARY SITUATIONS.
Cost is only 30 per individual
50 per couple or family.”